The Atlas Corps Fellowship typically lasts 12-18 months. (For those serving in the United States, the 2018-19 Fellowships start in January, March, May, July, September and November) Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations, develop leadership skills, and learn best practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows who are talented professionals from around the world.
This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, flight and visa costs, and a living stipend to cover basic expenses (groceries, local transportation, and shared housing).
- Two or more years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading);
- Age 35 or younger;
- Apply to serve in a country other than where you are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship, check out the );
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship;
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.