Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is an intensive educational/leadership session that brings together many young entrepreneurs from around the world and places them on a common platform to innovate and create new businesses by collaboration. The bootcamp is designed to groom your innovations and new ideas into startups. We provide the platform to interact with our mentors, successful entrepreneurs who are willing to hear what budding entrepreneurs are thinking of and guide them to the right path to making a successful startup.
GEB also brings together many like-minded entrepreneurs from different parts of the world. It is an incredible opportunity to be exposed to new cultures and perspectives, both entrepreneurial and otherwise. It is also an opportunity to exchange and share ideas with other participants. We believe that healthy competition is essential for learning, which is why we have designed Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp to also be a competition between teams that are divided during the bootcamp. GEB will make an environment where people from all backgrounds can create, innovate, collaborate and compete in a friendly atmosphere.
GEB is a place to learn from successful entrepreneurs who will share their experiences of success or more importantly their failures, share and exchange ideas with other like-minded attendees with a diverse background, and it is also a place to compete with the same like-minded attendees in order to develop and improve oneself.
- Get motivated to start their venture at their early age.
- Create entrepreneurial mindset in students of high schools and university.
- Get Connected with various accelerators, incubators and funding agencies along with guiding them in the ways to find the investors, sustain the business as well as teamwork.
- Support the best 5 start-ups to grow as well as sustain in the market.
- Need-based and merit-based fully funded and partially funded scholarships.
- Youth aged between 16 and 30
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and students from University and High school
- Unique individuals who have the passion, creative energy, vision & insight
- Someone with innovative ideas and a desire to make a difference.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2017