The aim of the scholarships is to promote young talent
The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a German political foundation associated with the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD).
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programmes (PhD).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all academic subjects.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- 650 € per month (basic scholarship programme) / 1000 € per month (graduate scholarship programme)
- 276 € of family allowance, if applicable refund of health care costs
- Any income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship.
Numbers of Scholarships: Up to 40 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- All academic subjects
- Students from public or state-approved universities and from universities of applied sciences/polytechnical colleges (FH)
- Postgraduate programmes (PhD)
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled in Master or other postgraduate programmes.
English Language Requirement: Applicants should submit a language proficiency certificate ( C 1, TestDAF).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- At the time of application, foreign students should be able to submit proof of their initial academic achievements/marks with the exception of those enrolled in Master or other postgraduate programmes.
- duration of the application process:
- mode of application:
Please use the “Online-Bewerbung” on the Internet – in German only! supplementary sheet
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.