Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation
Kazan Federal University
420008, Kazan, 18, Kremlevskaya Str.
Institute of Philology and Cross-Cultural Communication
Department of Russian and World Literature
The following list suggests some possible areas for development, but proposals in any area related to the conference theme are welcome:
- theoretical problems of the nonfictional genres
- document in arts
- the history of documentary literature
- nonfiction and fiction in European and American literature
- the form variety in interaction of fictional and nonfictional in literature and arts
- the stylistic diversity of the literary works featuring the synthesis of fictional and nonfictional
The workshops will be formed according to the proposals received. The topics for the round table discussions are welcome. Your proposals as well as your abstracts of about 500 words should reach the organizers not later than December 1, 2017
In your application please indicate the following:
- your name, title and position
- your citizenship, date and place of birth, all passport details including the date of issue and validity (for official invitation letter needed for Russian visa) – THOSE WHO NEED A RUSSIAN VISA SHOULD SEND ALL INFORMATION BEFORE December 31, 2017
- address, telephone number, e-mail
- your preference for accommodation ( hotel or hostel).
The registration fee of 500 Rubles (approximately $10) should be paid on arrival.
The papers delivered will be published in the proceedings of the conference. The materials for publication should be submitted within a month after the conference.
We will be happy to receive your proposals via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary of the Organizing Board Ekaterina Zueva (email@example.com )
Venue: University of Kazan, Russia,