Volunteering for World Heritage preservation is a unique experience!
The World Heritage Volunteers Initiative is led by the UNESCO World Heritage Centre (WHC).
Elixir Foundation was one of the global 46 organizations selected by UNESCO to work on World Heritage Volunteers 2017 Program at Rani-Ki-Vav (The Queen’s Step Well) in India from 20 June 2017 – 01 July 2017 with an active participation of youths from 6 countries and 11 states of India. Taking a step forward in the direction of making heritage sustainable for future generations we herewith come with International Heritage Camp at Rani-Ki-Vav (The Queen’s Step Well), Patan, Gujarat, India.
Elixir Foundation is inviting active participation of the youth globally to work on heritage conservation and promotion in India with Archaeological Survey of India & Government of Gujarat.
- To be a part of the 1st International Heritage Camp of India.
- Develop your Heritage Quotient.
- Meet Heritage Experts.
- International Certification.
- Work together with Global Participants.
- Build a network with the community.
- Explore Indian Culture, Heritage & Architecture.