- Historical, theoretical, and interdisciplinary approaches to the representation of different emotions in literature, theatre, and film
- Emotions aroused in the audiences by works of fiction or art; the responses of interpretative communities to texts
- Affective filters and strategies in language learning
- Conceptualization and expression of emotions in different languages
- The relationship between culture and emotions; ways of communicating and translating emotions
- Conveying emotions in traditional and modern art and performance
- Research into the field of discursive psychology and rhetoric of emotions.
Consider the suggested subtopics in relation to the spectra between remorse and love, aggressiveness and awe, submission and contempt, as well as many other feelings, and do not hesitate to share your ideas. Your proposals for a fifteen-minute presentation (followed by a short discussion) should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, by 15 March 2018. The proposals should contain your name, affiliation and e-mail address, title of the presentation and an abstract of 200 to 250 words, together with 5 to 8 keywords. Proposals should be submitted in English and, if possible, Bosnian/Croatian/Montenegrin/Serbian. Notifications of acceptance will be sent by 1 April 2018.