The International Excellence Research Scholarships (Scholarships) refers to a series of full or partial tuition fee scholarships funded by CQUniversity.
Central Queensland University (alternatively known as CQUniversity) is an Australian dual sector university-based in Queensland. Its main campus is in North Rockhampton, Queensland.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will pay the candidate’s annual tuition fees for up to three EFTSL (three full-time equivalent years). The Scholarship will not cover
- Overseas student health cover
- Living allowances
- Travel expenses
- Thesis expenses
- The cost of English language testing
- Tuition fees for bridging programs or ELICOS programs, or
- Project expenses, including the purchase of equipment or other direct research costs.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: CQUniversity will offer the equivalent of up to 12 full-fee Scholarships in 2017-18.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia