The Climate-KIC Accelerator London is delivered by Imperial’s Centre for Cleantech Innovation, in partnership with EIT Climate-KIC. It is an open-ended accelerator for climate positive technology and start-ups. It offers early stage entrepreneurs access to business coaching with experienced professionals, a range of masterclasses, a free incubator work-space and up to €60,000 equity-free grant funding. Above all, it provides the opportunity to be part of the largest Cleantech incubation community in the world.
How it works
- Apply for stage 1
- Invited for interview
- Acceptance onto the Programme & an introductory 2-day workshop
- Imperial advisors work with teams for 4-6 weeks.
- Submit documents
- Final 5 minute pitch & presentation to a panel of the idea and business model options
- Successful completion of Stage 1 unlocks a €10k grant
- A market prioritisation matrix.
- Analysis of business model options, with a focus on market positioning.
- A commercial research plan for market engagement.