Application Deadline: 1 January 2018 midnight GMT
The 2018 African Alliance Advocate training, which will be held in Nairobi, Kenya, in March 2018 is now open for applications.
Alliance Advocates are selected through a rigorous training program designed to find those applicants who will benefit most from the training. In 2018, Alliance Advocate training is shifting from a single, global training course, to several, regional courses.
- The African Alliance Advocate training is open to Alliance members from the African region. Non-members and members of the Alliance from other regions cannot be considered.
- Members will need to confirm the visa requirements to travel to Kenya.
- The Organizers can only consider applicants who are decision-makers within their organization.
- Travel, accommodation, and food subsidies will be available but successful participants should expect to cover some costs themselves.
Send your application to email@example.com. Remember to include:
- Your completed application form.
- A one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume only including information relevant to the application.
- A letter of support, which should be one page and should indicate how you will use the training to benefit your NGO and the community. It must be signed by the applicant and leader of NGO.