- For participants to be eligible, at least half of the team’s members must be students currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution or have received a degree after March 1, 2016.
- If entering as a business entity, at least 25% of the business must be owned by individuals that meet the above qualifications. Individual students and recent grads may also apply.
- Eligible solutions (technologies, products or services) must:
- Incorporate IoT/digitization as part of the solution
- Have a positive social, environmental or economic impact (e.g. health, education, accessibility, critical human needs (food, water, disaster response/recovery, safety, etc.)
$100,000 USD Grand Prize
A single team will be designated the grand prize winner.
$75,000 USD First Runner Up
A single team will be designated first runner up.
$25,000 USD Second Runners Up
Three teams will be designated the Second Runners Up and will receive $25,000 USD each.
$10,000 USD Third Runners Up
Four teams will be designated the Third Runners Up and will receive $10,000 USD each.
$10,000 USD People’s Choice
The finalist entry that receives the most votes will receive the People’s Choice Award.
Applications Close Jan 12 at 5 PM PT
Semi-finalists Invited to Submit
Semi-finalist Submissions Close
Finalists Announced and People’s Choice Voting Opens
People’s Choice Voting Closes
For More Information:
Application Deadline: January 12th 2018