Costs and fees
- For the invited speakers, there is no participation fee and accommodation (up to 3 nights, in twin rooms, breakfast included) and lunches during the conference days are provided by the organisers.
- The participants must cover transportation costs.
- For the participants who need visas, the organisers will provide the Letter of Invitation that enables them to apply for the visa without paying the visa fee.
- Participation in the excursions on April 21, the cultural day, is free but requires prior registration.
- If you need a Schengen visa to enter Estonia, tick the box in the registration form. If you are invited as a speaker, we ask you to fill out an additional form with the information required for the Letter of Invitation.
- The visa application has to be submitted at your nearest Estonian embassy handling visas, see the list here.
- For more information and the list of the required documents for submitting the application, see here.
- Important: please, check the expiration date of your passport. The passport has to be valid for at least three months after the end of the visa period.
- Important: the visa application has to be submitted to your nearest Estonian embassy no later than 15 calendar days prior to your travel.