Number Of Scholarships: 5
Duration of The Scholarship: March 1, 2018 ~ February 28, 2023 (1-year Language + 4-year Degree Program).
Prospective applicants must meet all of the following conditions.
- Citizenship: Attention! Neither the applicant nor the parents should hold the Korean citizenship
- Age: An applicant must be under age 25 as of March 1, 2018 (Should be born after March, 1, 1993).
- Health: An applicant must be in good health, both physically and mentally. Those with disabilities, but in good mental and physical health, are eligible to apply. Those with severe illness are not eligible to apply.
- Level of education: An applicant must have graduated or be expected to graduate from a high school as of March 1, 2018. Those who have already achieved a Bachelor’s degree or a higher degree are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply. Those who have graduated or are expected to graduate from a high school in Korea are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- GRADES: An applicant must either have the cumulative grade point average (C.G.P.A.) of 80% (out of 100%), or be ranked within the top 20% throughout the entire high school period. C.G.P.A. should be 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, 3.23/5.0 or higher [see Appendix 2]
- An applicant should never have been awarded with any scholarship programs from Korea for an undergraduate degree program.
- An applicant must have no limitations in travelling abroad
- Applicants from low income families or underprivileged backgrounds will be given preference.