- Scholarships are only available to master’s and ph.d.-level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
- Scholarships are only offered to students enrolled in full-degree studies at higher education institutions in the countries listed
- Applications from candidates affiliated with higher education institutions in countries other than those listed will not be taken into consideration
- Participants may be liable to pay tax on their scholarship in the Kingdom of Denmark. Therefore, scholarship recipients should contact the local tax authorities for an individual assessment.
- Danish is the normal language of instruction at institutions of higher education in Denmark, but more and more institutions offer courses in English or in another foreign language or have special arrangements for non-Danish students.
Deadline: 1st March 2018