Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from outside EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previosu degree.
English Language Requirements: English language proficiency needs to be met by every applicant. It can be proved only in one of the below listed ways. University of Vaasa does not apply a strict time limit to how recently the necessary verification for English language skills has been acquired. However, if the language skills verification is several years old it may have a negative effect on the admission decision.
Steps to applying
- Get to know the general admission criteria and the programme-specific criteria
- Read the instructions on submitting your documents carefully
- On the right side of this page, you can find the direct links to our application forms. Click on the programme you want to apply to, which leads you to Studying
- The list of required documents can be found in the Application process –section in Studying
- When you have your documents ready, fill in the application by following the link “Fill in application” in Studying
- See if there are country-specific requirements for your degree-awarding country and follow those instructions first and foremost
- Make sure your educational documents are certified correctly and submit the official translations of these documents if necessary
- Upload your documents to the application and save the application form
- Wait for the admission results!