Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Both financial aid and scholarships are offered on the basis of financial need and merit. Applicants fill out the financial statement section of the application form in order to state what funds they have available for tuition fees and living expenses. Financial need is determined by subtracting the total amount of funds from the total amount of estimated costs of the study programme (including living expenses).
- Applicants who are able to finance the entire cost of the 2-year study programme on their own are not eligible for financial aid and scholarships.
- Interested applicants should signal their interest in this scholarship in their motivation letters, highlighting their commitment to transatlantic cooperation.