- be 18 – 28 years old.
- have innovative ideas and well thought-out initiatives that could effect positive change in the world.
- have initiatives addressing political, social, or economic issues affecting the Middle East.
- demonstrate the potential to further understanding and influence American-Middle Eastern affairs.
Accepted delegates will:
- Present a 10-12 minute recorded talk about their initiative at the AMENDS conference. Hosted on our channel, these talks have been viewed by over 70,000 people. Below is one of our signature AMENDS talks from this past year:
- Attend a networking dinner.
- Attend skill-building workshops on topics such as: design thinking, crowdfunding, and leadership development.
- Join and take leadership in the AMEND Fellows Network, a self-sustaining network of 160+ former delegates. For the past 3 years, a separate reunion conference has been held annually for Fellows.