“Ədibin Evi” is a historic house in Old Town of Baku where Mir Jalal, a prominent XX century Azerbaijani writer and scholar, lived in the 1930s and 1940s. Since 2017, “Ədibin Evi” has been serving as a new center of projects promoting Azerbaijani literature, language and culture.
- 1st place: 3000 M
- 2nd place: 2000 M ( 2 awards)
- 3rd place: 1000 M ( 3 awards)
Rules and Conditions:
- The contest is open to professional and amateur writers of all ages and nationalities.
- Submitted stories should not exceed 2000 words.
- Only unpublished stories are accepted.
- The stories can be submitted in any language
- There are no limitations on topic selection.
- Submissions should be attached to an email and sent to email@example.com by April 1, 2018.
The jury committee consists of professional writers and literary scholars, and is headed by Elchin Afandiyev, a well-known contemporary writer.
The winners will be announced and prizes awarded on April 26, 2018 during 110th anniversary ceremony of Mir Jalal in “Ədibin Evi”