The SOAS University of London has a long tradition of welcoming students from developing countries and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught masters programme. The Felix scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees; living costs and a return airfare.
The Felix Non- Indian Scholarship has been initiated to support the international education of talented students from developing countries. In order to be eligible candidates must have a first class Bachelor’s degree from a University or comparable institution.
This scholarship is aimed primarily at candidates who are nationals of Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Palestine territories (West Bank and Gaza) living in their country of origin.
SOAS University of London is the only Higher Education institution in Europe specializing in the study of Asia, Africa and the near and Middle East. SOAS is a remarkable institution. SOAS is top for teaching in London with a score of 90%. SOAS has more than 5,000 students from 133 countries.
- Applications deadline: January 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Taught Masters programme for entry in September 2018.
- Study Subject: Any SOAS taught masters programme.
- Part-time programmes are not eligible.
- Scholarship Award: The Felix scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees; living costs (£15,560 in 2017-18) and a return airfare. This Masters scholarship is shared with International Students House, which provides free accommodation and breakfast. The accommodation cost will be deducted from the living cost of £15,560.
- Nationality: Nationals of developing countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK