- Applications are accepted directly from students. There is no limit to the number of students who may apply from each university.
- Applicant’s areas of research interest must be one of the areas listed at https://research.google.com/.
- Awardees will be announced on the Google Research blog by mid-March 2018
Instructions for Applicants
- Gather the following documents:
- Applicant’s resume with links to publications (if available).
- One-page resume of the student’s PhD program advisor.
- Available transcripts (mark sheets) starting from first year/semester of Bachelor’s degree to date.
- Research proposal (maximum two pages).
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the applicant’s work (at least one coming from the thesis adviser in case of current PhD students). If the recommendation writers want to send the letter separately, they can mail it directly to email@example.com with the subject “Recommendation for [applicant-name]”.
- Last date for receiving applications and recommendations is at 11:59pm GMT on Friday 19th January 2018.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information: