- Each winning entry will receive a cash prize of $10,000 USD and the reporter will be invited to an award ceremony hosted by TRACE;
- The judges may also name up to two honorable mentions, who will each receive $1,000 USD.
- Nominees may be print, broadcast or online reporters from any country who have investigated commercial bribery schemes, business activities that create serious conflicts of interest or similar misconduct;
- Entries must have appeared in print or online during 2017;
- Multiple entries per author are permitted, as are team entries produced by groups of journalists.