Diamond Bank runs a comprehensive Training and Development Programme aimed at harnessing and actualizing the potentials in young graduates. Applicants who successfully conclude the recruitment process are invited for the Intensive Trainee Learning and Development Programme.
The trainee orientation scheme comprises of 2 parts
- Classroom Training: This lasts for six weeks at a designated DB Plc Training School and participants are exposed to first rate facilitators, consultants and professionals who impart the skills required for optimal functioning in the financial services sector.
- Branch Training: This is training on the job and usually lasts for 41/2 months. Here trainees are exposed to the work environment in branches and put their skills and the knowledge garnered to practice.
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) including Mathematics and English Language
- Full-time university degree with a minimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
- NYSC discharge certificate
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Friday, November 10, 2017
For More Information: