Applications are now open for Sage Foundation’s Enterprise Fund. The Fund will support the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives that may go no further due to funding challenges. Sage Foundation is committed to helping the most enterprising solutions become a reality in our communities. That’s why their fund is only open to non-profits with an income of less than $2M.
- Enterprise & Employment
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellbeing
A limited number of grants between $10,000 – $25,000 will be awarded from this $500,000 Enterprise Fund.
Through the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives, they want to help you:
- Build on your existing success and support the delivery of your overall mission
- Generate additional income to make your organization stronger and more sustainable
- Deliver innovative solutions that tackle issues in the towns and cities where Sage has offices
- Open to non-profits with enterprising and entrepreneurial ideas to help improve the lives of either: military veterans, young people or women and girls in 21 countries where Sage operates around the world.
- You must be a recognized/registered charity or non-profit organisation in accordance with local country governance and laws
- Your organisation must have an income that is less than $2M
- Your organization’s work must focus on either supporting Military Veterans, Young People (up to 25 years) and/or Women and Girls
- Your funding request is to support projects or initiatives that have been operational for two years or less
- Your funding request must be for work that is delivered and benefits communities within a 50km radius of qualifying Sage office. Please note: Locations will be detailed in the application form.
- Your organisation must be able to provide volunteer opportunities for Sage colleagues to support you and / or your work