The Yale Young African Scholars Program (YYAS) is an intensive academic and enrichment program designed for African secondary school students planning to pursue tertiary education and who wish to make a meaningful impact as young leaders on the continent. YYAS is an official program of Yale University.
- Participants will enhance their academic skills
- Receive university admission
- Financial aid application guidance
- Join a network of young leaders from across Africa
- Following the program, students will be paired with mentors from local organizations and U.S. university students who will help advise them throughout the university application process
- There is no cost to students to participate in YYAS