Deadline: 01 November 2018
Open to: all nationalities
Scholarship: USD 72,000 (USD 18,000 per year over four years)
Eastern Mennonite University is awarding scholarships for first-year students at the time of acceptance into EMU. Honors Scholarships are highly selective and are awarded on the basis of academic performance in high school, SAT or ACT scores and demonstrated leadership potential.
Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English.
Honors scholarships are granted to first-year students at time of acceptance into EMU; eligibility is based on a sliding scale that takes high school GPA and standardized test scores (SAT or ACT) into account. To determine your eligibility for an honors scholarship, use the EMU Cost of Attendance Estimator. Full engagement in the honors program (programming in addition to the scholarship) is available to those who maintain a GPA of 3.6 and opt into the program their sophomore year.
- Honors scholarship recipients receive USD 72,000 (USD 18,000 per year over four years) in scholarships for high academic achievement;
- Full tuition scholarships are available to first-year student applicants who compete in the Yoder Scholars competition during honors weekend.
How to Apply?
The mode of applying is online. Undergraduate Admissions Checklist
- Completed Application: online application or printable application (PDF);
- Official transcripts from any high school and/or universities attended. (Please submit foreign university transcripts with a NACES member credential evaluation.);
- Applicable test scores: If English is your first language, University requires a SAT or ACT score. If English is no your first language, we require a TOEFL or IELTS score;
- Any national examination scores (if applicable). If you are submitting a WAEC result, you must also submit a scratch card.
For more information please visit the official website.