Are you looking for a unique summer internship that won’t keep you tied to a desk doing meaningless projects?
Are you someone that loves bringing new ideas to the conversation?
Do you have an itch to see the world from a different view?
ReSource Pro is providing a unique opportunity to students pursing an active degree program (Business Management, International Business, Communication or other similar arts and sciences), giving them the opportunity to spend the summer of 2018 learning about our workplace culture and international operations in one of three offices located in China (Qingdao, Jinan or Huangdao)!
We expect you to:
- Use your excellent English communication skills
- Learn about our evolving global business needs
- Develop your talent for creative problem solving that bridges the gaps between our clients and service delivery teams
- Participate in work groups to support the development of unique solutions for our clients
- Create and deliver a presentation at the end of the program to senior management that highlights your work efforts and observations, including recommendations for improving ReSource Pro business practices
What you can expect from us:
- Half of your airfare expense
- Housing (apartment setting to be shared with similarly situated interns)
- Stipend for living expenses
- Supportive and engaged teams
- Did we mention…this internship is in China and an opportunity that you’ll never forget?!
What’s in it for you?
With ReSource Pro, you are in a growing organization, with global opportunities and cross-cultural experiences. We recognize, compensate and promote performance excellence and talent (yes, we actually do this!). While there are no guarantees, we can tell you that we’re hoping that we find amazing talent that we simply can’t live without.
We want to give you a unique, challenging and rewarding cultural experience by being a part of ReSource Pro and the future of insurance processing.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you have a desire to learn and experience an international business culture by expanding your already tremendous communication skills, we want to speak to you!
Requirements for this internship include:
- Time commitment of approximately three (3) months – end of spring term through the summer (it will end prior to the beginning of the fall semester);
- U.S. Passport, or the ability to obtain one prior to travel;
- An active student, in a business, liberal arts or comparable program.
During this internship, you will be involved in determining your individual development goals, which may include some of the following:
- Understand ReSource Pro’s learning processes, business management and other areas
- Support with application and understanding of the English language and western culture for ReSource Pro employees
When applying, please include a cover letter expressing your interest and why you believe you’re the right student to go to China with ReSource Pro!
Apply Now —–> http://resourcepro.applytojob.com/apply/ufSCL7wlve/International-Cultural-Internship