The Peace & Tolerance Scholarship Award $10,000, is going to be given to the holder of an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance“.
The donor is Mohamed Dekkak a Moroccan businessman, investor, art collector, cultural, peace promoter, and philanthropist. A Moroccan expat, he is best known as the Chairman and Founder of Adgeco Group of Companies.
Mohamed Dekkak’s social programs extend to all people how to share his vision. His vision to help uplift the lives of the people, promoting peace and tolerance, universal values, open mindedness and harmony between communities.
- $10,000 Scholarship Award.
- An academic coaching by international experts in the field.
- The research paper must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes.
- Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old.
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship.
Eligible Regions: ’Open for All’ based on eligibilities
- Write a research paper about an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance“.
- The research paper must be minimum 5000 words long :
- Explaining why and how the project is innovative?
- Demonstrating how you can implement the project on the ground.
- The project impact.
- Your Complete Name
- Your phone number (we will call you once you are shortlisted or the winner)
- Your Email address
- School/College/University name.
- fill all these information in the application submission.
- The committee will review your application and contact you.
- The result will announce the winner on 30 Jan 2018.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2017