University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Level/Field(s) of study:
All Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the following
- • Master from the School of Medicine
- • Master of Education
- • Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- • Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- • All MASs (PhD programmes)
Note: For the Master of Law, only two specializations – “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme.
- • To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- • To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- • To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- • Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- • To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
The application for the Masters scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters (and therefore an application to register at UNIL). Candidates must send their completed application by post to UNIL’s Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME) before 1 November 2017.
It is important to read the UNIL Master’s Grants FAQs and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.unil.ch/international/en/home/menuguid/futures-etudiantes/bourses-master-de-lunil.html