KAIST Global IT Technology Program(ITTP), sponsored by the Korean Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, offers a customized master`s and doctoral degree program for government officials in the IT fields of developing countries. Starting from 2006 with an aim to build a global network of IT Leaders around the world, it focuses on transferring advanced technologies and business strategies of Korea to the global IT leaders of the next generation.
- Financial Support(Master`s Degree: up to 2 years/Doctorate: up to 3 years)
- Tuition fee
- One-way airfare(Economy Class, Max KRW 1,500,000)
- Living cost(KRW 1,500,000 per month)
- National medical insurance
- Relocation expenses
Government officials, employees of public institutions and public enterprise or senior level researchers at national research institutes working in the ICT related fields in developing countries.
- Employees from private institutions cannot apply.
- Educational Background: A bachelor`s or master`s degree in the ICT-related area
- English Proficiency: TOEFL(iBT 83, PBT 560, CBT 220), IELTS 6.5, TEPS 599, TOEIC 720 or higher
* English Proficiency test should have been taken within 2 years from the deadline of the online application
* English Proficiency test can be replaced by English phone interview with ITTP director.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
1) Fill in the online application form at KAIST online application
- Choose ‘Global Information & Telecommunication Technology Program as a major’.
- Make sure to apply before the deadline
- To avoid online traffic
- To give enough ‘Screening & Checking& Decide’ time to ITTP Admission Committee, online application and off-line submission are The Earlier The Better.
2) Pay the application fee
3) Send the required documents including ITTP application form to KAIST ITTP office
Application Deadline: September 20, 2017