KAIST Global IT Technology Program(ITTP), sponsored by the Korean Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, offers a customized master`s and doctoral degree program for government officials in the IT fields of developing countries. Starting from 2006 with an aim to build a global network of IT Leaders around the world, it focuses on transferring advanced technologies and business strategies of Korea to the global IT leaders of the next generation.
Government officials, employees of public institutions and public enterprise or senior level researchers at national research institutes working in the ICT related fields in developing countries.
- Employees from private institutions cannot apply.
- Educational Background: A bachelor`s or master`s degree in the ICT-related area
- English Proficiency: TOEFL(iBT 83, PBT 560, CBT 220), IELTS 6.5, TEPS 599, TOEIC 720 or higher
* English Proficiency test should have been taken within 2 years from the deadline of the online application
* English Proficiency test can be replaced by English phone interview with ITTP director.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
1) Fill in the online application form at KAIST online application
- Choose ‘Global Information & Telecommunication Technology Program as a major’.
- Make sure to apply before the deadline
- To avoid online traffic
- To give enough ‘Screening & Checking& Decide’ time to ITTP Admission Committee, online application and off-line submission are The Earlier The Better.
2) Pay the application fee
3) Send the required documents including ITTP application form to KAIST ITTP office
Application Deadline: September 20, 2017