The International Institute of Knowledge Management, Sri Lanka takes pride in inviting you to send in your abstract for the 4th International Conference on Social Sciences (ICOSS 2017).
21st – 22nd September, 2017
Colombo, Sri Lanka.
In today’s context, it is evident that the Asian and African domains offer distinctive dynamics, embedded within global imperatives around climate change, sustainable energy development, culturally sensitive poverty alleviation, and a greater voice for women. New transnational discourses within Asia and Africa, often looking eastward rather the westward, animate academics as new vistas of human interaction are made apparent. The Social Sciences have a vital role in scrutinizing and making explicit these processes towards building stronger global sustainability, particularly within these regional domains, and as part of the global south.
Within this frame the main aim in organizing the International Conference on Social Sciences 2017 is to motivate individuals to present their research interests and findings, and to explore opportunities for collaboration and feedback under broader conference themes associated with the Social Sciences.
ICOSS 2017 provides a communication platform for scholars, professionals, academicians, activists and students to share their thoughts and discuss future prospects in the field of Social Science.
ICOSS 2017 welcomes research papers on the below mentioned tracks but not limited to;
- Women and gender equality
- Policy evolution and communication
- Economic and community development
- Social features of management, marketing and finance
- Inclusive and equitable quality education
- Value and importance of sustainable agriculture and the environment
- Historial precursors of current social, economic and political issues
- Law and social justice
- Corporate social responsibility
- Social and economic barriers relating to the human language
- Theory and practice of political discourse
- Psychology of environmental sustainability and social oppression
- Health and human well-being
- Social and community development
- Child protection and welfare
- Food security and human nutrition
- Cross-cultural studies,
- Peace and conflict resolution
- Recovery and analysis of material culture