The Future Global Leaders Fellowship annually selects the world’s top first-generation university students and, over the course of a 3-year program, primes them for induction into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world.
The FGL Fellowship officially starts in early August with a (mandatory) intensive 20-day leadership training focused on a rigorous leadership curriculum and building strong bonds by overcoming extreme physical and mental challenges in the wilderness.
The Future Leader Foundation is a global network of exceptional young leaders united by their humble backgrounds who have a strong desire to help one another succeed.
- Leadership Training
- High Level Mentorship
- Global Internship Funding
Applicants must be first-year university students and must fit the following eligibility criteria:
- First-Generation or Low-Income University Student – students who do not have a family history of higher education, or who come from a low-income background.
- Track Record of Academic Excellence – throughout high school and during the first months of the current school year.
- Proven Leadership Abilities – through self-started initiatives and ventures, or leadership in their schools or communities.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Applicants can apply through online application.
- Be sure to go through their website thoroughly and download a sample of their Honor Pledge, their Application Form, and their Resume Template.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018