The International Excellence Research Scholarships (Scholarships) refers to a series of full or partial tuition fee scholarships funded by CQUniversity.
Central Queensland University (alternatively known as CQUniversity) is an Australian dual sector university-based in Queensland. Its main campus is in North Rockhampton, Queensland.
English is the language of instruction and assessment across CQUniversity. Applicants are required to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry to programs.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue Doctor of Philosophy at CQUniversity.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will pay the candidate’s annual tuition fees for up to three EFTSL (three full-time equivalent years). The Scholarship will not cover
- Overseas student health cover
- Living allowances
- Travel expenses
- Thesis expenses
- The cost of English language testing
- Tuition fees for bridging programs or ELICOS programs, or
- Project expenses, including the purchase of equipment or other direct research costs.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: CQUniversity will offer the equivalent of up to 12 full-fee Scholarships in 2017-18.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia