All accepted papers will be published in online proceedings, possibly to be made available at the conference itself.
The conference organizers are taking provisions to propose a selection of the best conference papers (including papers by non-MODSCAPES scholars) to be improved and published in edited journal issues.
KEY DATES (check the conference website for potential deadline extensions):
- December 21 2017: Submission of abstracts
- January 31 2018: Feedback to participants on acceptance, rejection or revision
- February 14 2018: Submission of revised abstracts
- March 31 2018: Submission of full-text papers
- April 30 2018: Feedback to participants on acceptance or revision from double-blind peer-review
- May 14 2018: Submission of final papers
- June 10 2018: Conference starts