Applications are invited for CHARM GLOBAL Scholarship Program to study at Semyung University in South Korea. The Scholarship Program for undergraduate degrees is designed to provide international students with opportunities for Bachelor-level degrees and Korean Language Program.
This program will contribute to the internationalization of the SMU Campus and promote international educational exchange, as well as strengthen the mutual friendship between Korea and other countries.
Applicants who have proficiency in the Korean (above Level 3) or English language (IELTS above5.5) will be given preference.
Value Of Scholarship:
- Tuition: The tuition fee is covered by SMU. The university entrance fee is covered by SMU as well.
- Korean Language Training: The full cost for the 1 year is covered by SMU.
- Dormitory Fee (Included Meal Plan) for 5 years.
- Dormitory fee and meal plan are 100% supportable for both semester and vacation.
- Semyung University does not cover the expenses for airfare, medical expenses and insurance.