Korea Intercultural Camp is an educational getaway to provide an authentic cultural experience, that is bound to be the highlight of your cultural exchange to promote social awareness, peace and understanding the different values and cultures.
Program Date: 27th Feb-3rd March, 2018
Venue: South Korea
- Food: Three times per day, halal, with bottled drinking water.
- Accommodation: Hotels / inns with appropriate culture, as well as close to community centers.
- Land Transport: Airport transfer and transportation in program implementation.
- Leadership Team: Global Volunteer Staff or team of volunteer leaders, coupled with required consultants.
- Program facilities and infrastructure: Resources to complete or maintain community projects on each team. Development of long-term priority facilities and under “Friendship From Indonesia”
- Program Coordination: Costs for operations and management, 24-hour emergency telephone contact with staff, community evaluation and exploration visits, team orientation materials, volunteer preparation, individual emergency evacuation insurance and additional health insurance, international staff training, and communication.
- Administration: office overhead and logistics support.
- Youth aged 15-30 years
- Willing to follow and obey the program rules
- Have a high commitment to be a global community and a spirit of dedication
- Have a good character, do not have record of bad behavior
- No special educational background and required special language skills.