The programme will give a broad experience of the whole business. Interested people will move across projects, teams and functional areas, locally, regionally and globally through two 12-month assignments. It’s a chance for to unleash the full potential.
Passion and curiosity, cooperation and agility, inquiring, analytical minds. People with the communication and interpersonal skills, people with the leadership potential; if you have these qualities, and meet the entry criteria below, don’t miss the opportunity.
Poland, Italy, UK, France
On Global Graduate Leadership Programme, organizers shape participants into becoming one of their leaders of the future through a combination of comprehensive leadership training, international placements and valuable work experience to help participants to gain an overarching understanding of how their business works.
- A degree in any discipline (and the ability to commence full-time employment in September 2018).
- The ambition to lead at the highest levels.
- The propensity to work with different cultures.
- The flexibility to move globally.
- Multilingual skills are advantageous.
- You must be fluent in the language of the country of application.
Eligible Regions: Asia, Italy, UK, France, Poland
- Applicants must follow the procedures given.
- UK: end-December 2017
- Asia: 4th February 2018
- France: 31st March 2018
- Italy: 20th April 2018
- Poland: 22nd April 2018
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018