Social Sciences and Humanities,
Business and Economics,
Teaching and Education, and
Technology and Science.
The accepted submissions will be clustered around their common topics and areas of interest. As is typical of multidisciplinary conferences, the final program – released about three weeks before the conference – will mirror the research agendas of the delegates rather than a pre-conceived list of arbitrary topics.
It is up to each delegate how much to submit or publish. Some authors may publish only an abstract in the proceedings. Others may prefer to publish a full-length manuscript in the journal.
Delegates may also attend a conference without submitting or publishing any research.
- Submit your abstract by 14 September 2017.
- Pay the registration fee by 21 September 2017.
- The conference will run from 31 October to 3 November 2017.
- After your online submission is accepted and by 15 December 2017, email your formatted manuscript to ManuscriptSubmission@universityconferences.org.
- The proceedings and journals will be published in late April 2018