Applicants are invited from all around to Globe to get acquainted with human rights heroes, community welfare activists and philanthropists, all under the same roof. Get yourself immersed in the most dynamic Human Rights, Community Welfare and Philanthropy Conclave on the foothills of the Himalayas, ever!
- Bringing the real human rights heroes, community welfare activists & philanthropists on one platform
- Exchange of ideas and brainstorming sessions on how to innovate to get to the solutions of the human rights challenges and concerns
- Honoring activists for their role & contribution in the field of human rights and community welfare
- Draw the attention towards, focus on and form a plan of action to work towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Motivate youth and activists around the world to #LeaveNoOneBehind
Participants will get an opportunity to network and learn from like-minded individuals who are working towards creating an enabling environment through ensuring equal opportunities, recognizing and working towards human rights and creating an integrated space
Participants will get to meet and hear real-life stories from Human Rights Activists
At the end of the Conclave, participants will get the opportunity to design their own project in their home-towns and use this platform to display/talk about it.
In order to participate in the Conclave, you must be at least 18 years of age, currently enrolled in University, or working/volunteering with an organization that is working towards Human Rights, Community Welfare, Philanthropy and Sustainable Development Goals
Eligible Regions: ‘Open for All’